TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Explanations of the terminology use are as follows:
• “website” means the Saddle website
• “you” “your” means you the user of Saddle.co.nz
• “registered user” means a user of the site who has registered
• “seller” includes anyone advertising a horse on saddle
On accessing the Saddle website you are deemed to have accepted the all the terms and conditions highlighted in this document. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then please cease using the website immediately.
3. Amendment of terms and conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions when required, we recommend that you check them regularly. Use of the website after changes have been made will constitute acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
The website allows sellers to advertise their horses and users to browse horses for sale. Saddle takes no part in the transaction itself, nor does it act as an agent on behalf of the seller or potential buyer.
At your own risk
You use the saddle website at your own risk, if you contact any other user of the site, you do this at your own risk. If you enter into any transaction with a user of the saddle website, again this is at your own risk.
Saddle cannot guarantee in any way the information that users place on the website Including:
• The actual ownership of an animal
• The accuracy of the information provided in the advertisement
• The legality of the transaction
5. Obligations of the Seller
It Is your responsibility as a seller to ensure that:
• The information you provide is accurate
• You hold the necessary rights to use any photographs or videos used
• That they you have all necessary rights to advertise and ultimately sell the animal in question
• That you do intend to sell the animal
• Whilst your advert is visible on the website, If anything changes with respect to the animal that affects the accuracy of the information provided, that this is rectified immediately or you withdraw the advert.
• All prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and include GST where appropriate
• You remove the advert when the horse has sold
• You agree to receive communications from interested buyers
• Adverts are not checked in terms of content. Saddle therefore reserves the right to remove any advert that it deems to be inappropriate or otherwise unsuitable or in breach of the terms and conditions.
• If you are in “Trade” then you must declare this when you list an advert
6. Privacy of Information
• As a registered user of Saddle we collect and store basic information from you, including your name and email address.
• This Information collected enables you to hold an individual user account on the system and if selling an item, it allows a buyer to contact you via email or phone if you have included a phone number.
• Your information is purely used by Saddle and isn’t given or sold to any other 3rd party
• We may however disclose any information we are required to in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request